Saturday, September 16, 2023

Beautiful Feet

After a long day of doing ministry- evangelism & worship- at my group’s home church, I noticed my feet. My feet had never been so dirty. My dirty feet made me smile. My dirty feet reminded me of someone else’s feet, far dirtier than mine. 

Feet that enter the homes of broken and corrupt people. 
Feet that walked to heal the sick, heal the blind, and raise the dead. 
Feet that brought Him to a well where He would offer living water. 
Feet that walked to Calvary. 


After being reminded of this, my prayer became this: “Make my feet and my shoes dirty; so dirty that it makes others wonder where I’ve been and what I’ve done. Jesus, you will be my answer.” 

I am thankful that He brought me here. I am thankful for dirty feet. 

How will they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!   Romans 10:15

-Tatum
AOT International participant