Friday, August 1, 2014

Dying so others can live

This group of incredible people died just a few hours ago so that others can have a chance to live. 

They committed to do their part in fulfilling the Great Commission in their "wherever." I can't begin to put into words how overwhelmed with gratitude I have been this summer to take even the smallest and insignificant part in something so much bigger than me. 

I was honored just to be able to unite in prayer for these selfless students as they traveled over the summer to their Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the uttermost parts of the Earth to give of themselves so that others can come to know Christ. I was able to sit in on some of their orientation meetings, worship sessions, and hear some of their testimonies. 

I have been challenged. 
I have been convicted. 
I have been inspired. 
I have been touched. 

Congratulations to Nehemiah Teams 2014! Thank you for your sacrifice. However, this is only the beginning of your journey!

-Jason B
Sylvania, AL