Monday, October 21, 2019

Relationships that Continue...

Some things in life come and go and I’m thankful for this friendship who has remained constant.

Since returning from our trip this summer, the devil has tried to get his foot in the door what seems like greater than ever. Struggling with insecurities I haven’t dealt with in years, believing lies about myself, and getting caught up in the worldly “standard” that I don’t measure up to.

Thankfully in this season, I have this sister who I can always count on to be honest with me and push me towards the cross above everything else.

Whether exploring a new city, going on mission across the globe, or watching Survivor while eating Hibachi... I’m thankful for this Jesus-loving friendship today! 

-Lauren
2019 Tropical Harvester Team
Philippines