Wednesday, February 15, 2023

The Dark Places

I love seeing how the Lord is working and what He is doing all over the world.

 

In my last ministry area, I met many people who were the first believers in their people group. They are now being trained to take the Gospel back to their homes! I was able to witness the Bible being translated into languages that have never had a Bible. I was around people who continued to chase after God, despite the persecution they faced for it. 

 

I wish I could list all the ways I saw God working. I see that God has His eye on the dark places. I see it in the many ways He is working in the lives of the nationals and in the way He is calling His people, from all over the world, to work here and be a Gospel witness. It is so exciting to be a part of it all!

-Michaela 
NT365 Participant
Southeast Asia