Thursday, March 16, 2023

Using Art to Share the Gospel

I've received an answer to prayer since being in our final country of the NT365 Gap Year. Since being in Asia, I've been praying for opportunities to use my art more for the glory of God. Since coming to this county, I've been presented project after project to use my art to connect with others, as well as tell people about who God is and how much he loves and cares for them. I've even been able to teach an art class for kids and their parents! 

At the art class, I had them paint five loaves of bread and two fish and told them the story of Jesus feeding the five thousand. At the end, we all cut out our food and put them in a basket I painted to represent Jesus multiplying the food. It was amazing to see how happy and joyful the kids were to paint and have fun, but they were also very attentive while listening to the story. We're hoping that we can use those classes to lead to bible studies soon. 

-Pray for the art classes and their participants. Pray God would use the classes and Bible stories told to draw people to Himself. 

-Hayden
NT365
Southeast Asia