Thursday, May 4, 2023

Not an easy walk

I'd be lying if I said the last few weeks haven't been some emotional & hard ones. The homesickness & sadness of not being with friends & family in a time of need is so hard... but the Lord never ceases to amaze me when I stop for a minute to take in His creation all around me.

I've had times of rest, motivation to get my physical health back, memories with friends that'll last forever, sweet times to share the greatest news in the world... and most importantly, the Lord has opened my eyes & my heart to see & understand His word like I've never been able to before.

Praise the Lord for His faithfulness through ALL seasons of life.

John 16:33. He never promised an easy walk, but take heart, it's so worth it!

-Abby
NT365 Gap Year/Hands On
Bangkok, Thailand