Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Love that Restores

My life was a mess. I was really tired of my life, the real hopeless girl who tried to ix every problem with alcohol. But then, clearly, alcohol just made things worse. When already sober, the problem was still there. I even tried to end my own life. then, one of my friends, brought to me through technology called Facebook, invited me to go on vacation. Since I do not know any place to go, she suggested I visit Mindanao to think, to rest and to restore. 

While I was there, this friend shared to me the beautiful truth about Jesus. Jesus saved me. Jesus gave me new life.

They say Mindanao is a dangerous place. But for me, Mindanao is a place where I found peace, because here I met the Prince of Peace.

The old is gone, the new has come.  -2 Cor. 5:17

(This lady attended a 2-day training held by the Nehemiah Teams Traveling Team so she could learn more about missions and how to share the love that she has received from the Lord.)