Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Messy but Beautiful Business

Over the last 2 months I have seen the undeniable truth of God's heart for the nations found in scripture in such tangible ways while in Thailand. I saw a city so lost and enslaved to idol worship, sex, and money. There were many days I walked the crowded streets of Bangkok convinced that this place was too far gone for The Lord to save. However, it is so clear, and God has been so gracious to reveal to me in spite of my lack of faith that indeed this city is not forgotten. He is working in mysterious and creative ways because He's the God who loves his people. He has always been a God at work to redeem his people and reconcile them back to themselves. It's a messy business but it's beautiful. God, I believe and I have seen your unchanging heart!

-Conner R
Urban Rescuers Team