Thursday, June 13, 2019

Meet the Team: Explorer & Evangelist

These are the Ex & Ev teams that will be traveling around SE Asia sharing the good news to people in hard to reach places.
Team 1
Team Leader: 



My name is Tyler and I’m from McCool, Mississippi.  I attend Blue Mountain College.  A fun fact about me is that I can eat 15 chocolate chip cookies in one sitting.




Members  
My name is Chase, I am from Stonewall, Louisiana. I just graduated from Northwestern State University of Louisiana. A fun fact about me is that I am obsessed with research about anything and I am a photographer!



My name is Bryce and I am from Tupelo, Mississippi. I attend Mississippi College and am a Biology Pre-Med major. A fun fact is I used to have a pet chinchilla.



Team 2
Team Leader: 
I’m Jenna I am from the University of Delaware and have lived in Delaware most of my life. A fun fact about me as that I am a Latin dancer and love to Salsa dance.



Members:
My name is Aidan. I am from Southside Birmingham, AL. I just graduated UAB with a BS in Public Health and Global Studies, Blaze on! My freestyle rap game is strong.




My name is Morgan and I am from Marion, AR. I attend Ouachita Baptist University. A fun fact about me is that I love to run.





My name is Matt, and I am from Greenwood, AR, and I attend the University of Arkansas Fort Smith. A fun fact about me is that I was a wrestler in High School.





Team 3
L to R: Hilton, Kimberly, Tali, Translator, Olivia

Team Leader
Hilton: I am from MS where the pine trees grow taller than the mountains. I currently attend the University of Mississippi. In the 11th grade I broke my face in a baseball game spent the night in the ER and still went to prom the next day.

Members
Kimberly: I live in TN and I attend Union University, I have one more year of nursing school there. A fun fact is that I am bi-lingual in a South-East Asian language.
Tali: I live in Knoxville, Tennessee and I attend the University of Tennessee. I like to do cartwheels wherever I find flat ground.
Olivia: I am from LA and I go to Louisiana Tech University. A fun fact is that I was a gymnast for eighteen years.

Please lift up our team as we go out to share good news with the people in our area of Southeast Asia. Lift up the hearts of the people, so they would be softened and ready to hear the Gospel.

-Chase
Ex & Ev Media