Monday, July 29, 2019

Gospel Spreading: Good Bye!

Gospel Spreading team and Teach, Heal & Hoops teams with
their local supervisors & national partners. 
Saying good bye was really tough for us. We had a Worship Celebration before we left and for that I am super thankful! This summer has been full of so many lessons from the Lord. He taught me so much about surrendering all expectations and anything I had planned for the summer. I pray that I continue to learn and apply these lessons. The Lord is so good! 

At our worship celebration, we sang How Great is Our God in both English and Tagalog and y'all... it is just a glimpse of what heaven will be like! It makes it worth all frustrations and being pulled out of my comfort zone. 

Please continue to pray for the people of Camarines Norte and the people of the POP Student Center. Also, lift up all the different teams as they travel back to debrief. 

-Kerstin
Gospel Spreading Team
Philippines