Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Students leading students

Being a part of a Filipino youth camp boosted my spirits and gave me an even greater passion to work with students! I love student ministry & have been a part of camps my whole life. Going to this camp was so refreshing! For me, there is nothing more joy-giving than worshipping with other believers. To see everybody at the camp truly devoting their time and hearts to Jesus was truly special. From games, to speaking, to mobilizing at the camp... I had a blast!

Mobilizing was one of my favorite parts. We were able to set the campers hearts on the mission of sharing the Gospel with everyone. There were a couple of students say they were interested in serving with Filipino Nehemiah Teams and attending AOT (Advance Operations Training)

Join me in praying that the students would feel a burden to share the gospel and join the global mission of sharing the gospel.

-Ty