Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Train, Nurture & Send Out

It feels so weird being halfway through the trip already! Half of me feels like it has gone by so fast but the other half feels like it has been two months already! 

My days consist of going to coffee shops (my favorite), English clubs, and meeting new friends.  

My Father really knew what He was doing by sending me here. My daily partners are figuring out an interesting dynamic within their group and I have been able to encourage them to push through to the end of their trip. I was talking to one of them just this morning and she told me that she knows that He sent me here especially to encourage her! It really encouraged me to hear that because the first half of this trip was not what I expected in the least bit. I was ready to hit the ground running but my Father had other plans.

Not being able to hit the ground running had grown me in other ways. I have been able to observe and build a deeper relationship with my Father! Discipleship!! It is key in all we do! 

To train, nurture, and send out. 

Our Father has called us to Go. Every one of us, when we become a part of His family, are called to go. Not to just go to fellowship every time the doors are open (that is important), but we are called to go to every nation! Short term or long term does not matter, as long as we make it a priority to go!

I can not wait to see what else is in store for these next few weeks! The people here are amazing and so encouraging! I am definitely in my element and know that the field is in my future! Thank you for all the love and support!
Please pray for open hearts as I talk with those I encounter
Also pray for more opportunities to develop relationships... even in these last few weeks.

-Kay
Southeast Asia