Sunday, December 3, 2023

I Can't Wait: Brielle


This chapter is officially over! We have had our highs and lows but we have also learned so much. God has shown His great love in many different ways. Our time in AOT has truly given me peace about continuing in missions and has truly opened my eyes to the need for missionaries.

God has revealed to me ways that I could go into the mission field. He has put a heavy burden on my heart to GO! God calls us all to missions whether that’s at home or overseas. He calls us to step out of our comfort zones and to bring glory to Him in all that we do. God has worked on me through each and every one of the leaders we have had and through their faithfulness to God and their selfless sacrifices to us.

I truly can’t wait to see where God takes us and what God does next with each of us. I can’t wait to see what God reveals to us about who we are and where we are called to serve. God gave us the command to go and tell the world about Him. I am thankful that I can follow His command wherever I may end up and that He has been with me in all that I have done. I am thankful that He calls me and that He knows me by name. Lastly I am thankful that He died for me on the rugged tree.

-Brielle
NT365 participant