Sunday, July 15, 2012

An Update from Levi



God is good. That is one of the things that God has just been bringing up in my mind over and over again this summer. The other day we were up early enough to see the sunrise and it was breath taking. It made me think of God's faithfulness to us as believers.

He is even more faithful to us than the sun rising everyday. Then this just brought Isaiah 55:11 to mind " so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and succeed in the thing for which I sent it.".

Our part in the growing process is sowing seeds. If we dont sow the seeds the whole process breaks down. We must be faithful to sow the seeds and wait for our faithful God to grow them. Mark 4:27 "... the seed sprouts and grows; he knows not how." We have no idea how God works so we just have to be faithful in sowing the seeds. God has just allowed us to see so much fruit this summer we have seen over 30 people baptized and many more have heard the Gospel. One of the ladies I shared with shared with her daughter and led her to Christ! God is moving in a few people and I know He will use them long after we are gone.

These things have not come from us as God's children but only from God. Without Christ we are nothing and totally lost. We must completely rely on God as we share the Gospel and minister. I have just been striving to cling to the cross daily and trying to rely on Christ's strength rather than mine. God is good and I know that His plan for us as His children is good, we must simply trust in Him!