Wednesday, September 21, 2022

NT365: What I've learned these first 3 weeks....

God can use different personalities & people for the good of His kingdom. God is doing things. Not only is He changing the hearts of those we share the Gospel with... but God is changing OUR hearts.
-Morgan

Grace is so abundant & great that one can see it, feel it, smell it, and even hear it. Grace is bound in the very fabric of our reality & being... and God is the giver of such grace.
-Hayden


I have realized the important of an intimate relationship with God in order to hear His voice. I have been encouraged & inspired to know how mightily God can use any person who completely surrenders his life to the Lord.
-Samuel

Best 3 week of my life!!! The Holy Spirit has opened my eyes & ears to what He is trying to tell me. Daily reliance on God for everything... my prayer life has improved dramatically!!
-John David

AOT has reminded me that having a long view of your life is important--- and those small obedience checks are there to strengthen and guide me.
-Katherine


Click HERE to learn more about the NT365 Gap Year opportunity...