Thursday, September 22, 2022

NT365: What I've learned these first three weeks....

Carport class during the afternoon rain
AOT is making me realize that most people won't respond to the Great Commission because we consider our life too valuable for God's disposal.
-Ace

I have learned how to do a better job of "picking up my cross daily." I've also learned that the more I follow Jesus, the more challenges I face. Bit I can face them with a joyful heart, knowing that it is making me more "mature and complete, not lacking anything." (James 1:2-4)
-Ty

Body bags... are you truly willing to say, "Make me a vessel, make me an offering. Make me whatever you want me to be." I am learning about giving up my life to Christ & learning ways to better share & know the Gospel.
-Max

"3 Circles" practice
Even though I am weak & will fail, God can still use me. It is not me, but Him working through me.
-Ragyn

This past weekend I witnessed God not only work in my team but I got to witness 9 young men accept Christ and come to Bible studies after we shared the Gospel through the Bridge tract which we'd learned over the last couple weeks.
-Abby