Hi! My name is Julia, I am 19 years old and currently live in Arkansas. I attend a small Baptist University where I am double majoring in Spanish and Community and family services. Missions have always been a huge part of my life. I grew up as an IMB missionary kid in Italy.
As I have come to know the Lord Jesus as my personal Savior, I have grown in my relationship with Him, and have continued to witness the need for the Gospel to be shared to all the nations. The Lord has been opening doors for me to go on mission. After college I am willing to go wherever the Lord needs to send me. Though I’d love to be a cross-cultural worker, I know that the Lord can use me in many ways through going, sending, welcoming, and more. I am excited! This summer has truly been a blessing. With so many new experiences, important lessons learned, and willingness of the Lord working in and through my team to make HIS NAME KNOWN.
- Kylie
Philippine Summer Media Intern
