Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Are you a tiger?? Sharing Can Look a Bit Different Here

Tonight I taught English to two girls. I was talking to one who asked me two weeks ago if I was Christian. 
She was asking through Google Translate and she ended up asking if I was a tiger. Some fun moments with that... but glad we figured it out.

Tonight, again using Google Translate, I just got to share with her and answer some questions she had. I was able to see what she believes about Jesus while explaining more about Him... and about being a Christian. It was just a really really sweet moment. She’s 12 years old and interested & intrigued. Google Translate is hard to do that with but I’m definitely glad that we got to do that and just be praying for that conversation and for her.

-Darla
NT365/Hands On
Southeast Asia

Learn more about NT365 Gap Year