Tuesday, June 27, 2023

The Gospel is Precious!

One of my favorite moments recently is when we attended a BBQ with some Thai friends. There were unbelievers & believers present. A close friend we have made came to Christ. I was able to witness her sharing her faith & why she accepted Jesus to her people. It was such a special moment that I praise God I got to be a part of! 

Her eagerness, boldness, and joy to share is an encouragement. I realized that she reflects all of these things because she sees the Gospel how every single believer should: PRECIOUS. 

This is why we go, to faithfully share, to encourage believers to share with their people groups. Oh how it’s going to be so glorious in Heaven worshipping the Lord before the throne with my Thai sisters and brothers!!

-Kat
NT365/Hands On
Bangkok, Thailand