Saturday, June 17, 2023

What is Success??

Over the past couple of months, I've been hit with different waves of emotion. Sometimes, we've been having really great conversations with people, and people have been growing in their faith. Other times, we've seemed stuck... people aren't responding to conversations, or people are having trouble growing in their walk with the Lord.

It has made me ask myself the question, How do I define success? A lot of times, I define success as growth or a certain number of conversations had, or a certain number of hearts changed. But I have come to realize that success is none of those things. The definition of success is, Have I been faithful to God today? And if I can look back over the day and say, "Yes," then it was a success, no matter how many people's hearts change.

-Ty
NT365/Hands On
Southeast Asia