Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Meet the Teams: Luzon Nannies

Meet the Nanny team for New Faith Family children's home in Metro Manila! These ladies will serve as nannies for the summer. They will help with homework, play time, bedtime, and everything in between.




(from left to right)
Sam is a senior from Tennessee. She loves coffee, crafts, and soccer. James 1:2-4 is her prayer for the summer: "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."
Ashley is a sophomore from Tennessee. She plays guitar and loves anything chocolate! She is excited about having the chance to work with teenage girls and teach them biblical truth this summer.
Paige is a junior from Arizona. Alice in Wonderland is her favorite book, and she enjoys just spending time with people. She asks that you pray for unity on the team this summer.
(Due to an injury, Anna will not be able to join the Luzon Nanny team this summer. Please pray for her continued recovery)

And...
Meet me!






I'm Media Mary, and I'll be doing all things media-related for the 2012 Mindoro and Manila nanny teams. I'm a senior from Arkansas. I like running, coffee, and I am a firm believer in the power of media to communicate the message of the great gospel of Christ. My prayer for the summer? Philippians 1:27.

Check back often for pictures and updates on what the Lord is doing in His world!