Saturday, June 9, 2012

Meet the Team: 2012 EX & EV

My name's Brandon, I'm from the great volunteer state of Tennessee and attend Auburn University! I have the privilege this summer of being the media man for the 2012 EX & EV team.

"As for me, that the words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the Gospel."

Ephesians 6:19


 So let me introduce the rest of the the team to you:

Brian

Homestate: Tennessee

And thus I make it my ambition to preach the gospel, not where Christ has already been named, lest I build on someone else's foundation, but as it is written
"Those who have never been told of him will see, and those who have never heard will understand."

Romans 15:20-21


Andrew

Homestate: Oklahoma

University: North Eastern State University

 And Jesus said to him, "Follow me and leave the dead to bury their own dead."


Matthew 8:22



Travis

Homestate: Tennesee

University: Lee University


May God be gracious to us and bless us and make His face to shine upon us, that your way may be known on earth, your saving power among all nations. Let the peoples praise you, O God; let all the peoples praise you!
Let the nations be glad and sing for joy, for you judge the peoples with equity and guide the nations upon earth. Let the peoples praise you, O God; let all the peoples praise you!
The earth has yielded its increase; God, our God, shall bless us. God shall bless us; let all the ends of the earth fear Him!
Psalm 67

Chris

Homestate: Mississippi

University: William Carey College

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, "The righteous shall live by faith."

Romans 1:14-17

Evan

Homestate: Oklahoma

University: Oklahoma Baptist University

So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.


1 Corinthians 13:13