Thursday, July 14, 2022

Students Reaching Students to Reach Students...

My time in Zambia is over halfway done!! I am so sad to be leaving soon, but thrilled to take what I’ve seen & learned back home with me. We have been able to meet with so many college students over this summer! 

Our goal is to share the Gospel, disciple believers and equip them to lead, and connect students with local Baptist churches. My team really focused on meeting with students at one particular college. We have been able to disciple around 10 girls consistently! We started a Bible Study on campus, and our prayer is
that it continues to grow once we leave!! God has been so gracious to us!! To Him be the glory!!

Pray that those in the campus Bible Study will continue to meet together after the team leaves.

-Maggie
Zambia University Team