Wednesday, October 4, 2023

He opens their ears

Dealing with strangers has never been a strong point of mine. I stumble over words in my daily speech. I struggle to make coherent points even when talking about my dearest interests. Yet I have found through prayer that God helps me overcome this shortcoming. I would be speaking what I know and the words just flow out. During my conversations I would constantly pray for the people’s eyes to be opened so that they would see the truth. 

In the two most recent opportunities I had to share the Gospel, I was able to witness conviction in those I am sharing to. I was still stuttering with my words, but my listeners have always been able to follow me. I myself have no skill for speaking, but God can always open the ears of the listeners to hear His Word.

-David
AOT International Participant