Sunday, October 13, 2024

Cambree: Serve like Alvin

I have been so encouraged & inspired by a deacon named Alvin at our weekend church. I say 'deacon' but he is so much more. He is a husband, father, provider, and a humble, humble servant of the Lord. 

Every weekend, after a long week of work, Alvin comes to the church & takes care of 25 girls for 2 days! He cooks, cleans, tells jokes & stories, buys us coffee, and takes us on adventures. Alvin loves people SO genuinely & serves with his whole heart.

His love for Jesus is reflected in every single thing he does. I strive to serve people the way Alvin does. He reminds me a lot of my own dad. :) It is a joy to be able to serve wit Alvin and the rest of the church.

Pray for Alvin as he faithfuly serves in his local church.

-Cambree
NT365