Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Camille: Growing in Confidence Part 2

One element of our team's weekend ministry is called Cottage Prayer. We go to a home of a church member and lead a short worship service. Sometimes these families are elderly, others may have someone who is sick so they're unable to come to church, sometimes it's just done to encourage the family.

This past weekend, the family welcomed us warmly. The mother (nanay) of the home was so sweet... I loved her! Our group led in worship & then my teammate Daniel shared a message from Proverbs 3:5-6. Emma & I both shared some words of encouragement from Scripture with the family. The family had some prayer requests & our group was able to pray over them.

This past weekend was the most productive weekend I feel our team has had & the Cottage Prayer is just one part of that. This was one of the first times I felt more confident using my voice. I really enjoyed meeting the family and pray we were an encouragement to them.

-Camille
NT365