Sunday, October 13, 2024

Camille: Growing in Confidence

When we started our weekend ministry, I was very nervous & didn't say a whole lot. Everything was still new & unfamiliar. Recently, I am learning to thrive in weekend ministry. I am growing in confidence in interactions with some of the local youth. I feel like my relationships with them are beginning to grow. 

This past Sunday after our regular service, our church joined another church to celebrate their church anniversary. We arrived in time for the main fellowship time & meal and had a great time.

At this new church, I made friends with a little girl. I just sat with her & got to talk with her for a bit. She was so sweet & I'm just thankful for the nationals God has put in my life. I'm also thankful for the confidence I feel the Lord is growing in me.

-Camille
NT365