Sunday, August 6, 2017

Deep calleth unto deep

His feet is where I want to be; 
His heart is what I want to see. 
God is beautiful and so gracious. 

I have experienced the Lord in ways I never had imagined I could. It blows my mind that every time you feel like you know a part of God, He takes you deeper and it makes you fall more and more in love with Him. "Deep calleth unto deep" - the depths of my soul cries out to the depth and inexplainable purity of who God is.

This summer I learned MANY things. So many that it will take weeks to even be able to decompress it all. 64 days... 8 weeks in villages of the Philippines sharing the raw Gospel everyday has not only blessed others with hearing His truth but blessed me in my understanding more of who I serve. I can't wait to share more about what God has done this summer and what He is still doing in the hearts of many!

-Lauren P.
Advance Team
Bohol, Philippines