Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My life is worth nothing to me...

Acts 20:24 "I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me, the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace."

Our team has had the opportunity to freely share the gospel with nearly every person we encounter. We have even been able to go to local high schools and share with about 1200 students the good news that we have been tasked with sharing. We have been blessed with many people of peace in our ministry. Please pray that along with the people of peace that we also would encounter people who are truly receptive to the gospel. The people are often stuck in a religion that seems like Catholicism, but it is very animistic. The people we share with are often more afraid of the demons that they give power over their life than they are willing to see the love that God has for them. Pray that blinded eyes would see and deaf ears would hear the good news that is the gospel of God's grace.