Thursday, June 25, 2015

Loving Life

Well, I have been in Thailand for two weeks now and I can honestly say I am having the best summer ever! I so miss and appreciate Sumter, my family, and my friends!! BUT I am loving life.

Every day brings a new challenge that allows me to rely on God and trust in Him more. Every day also brings a new blessing that makes me love Him more. I've seen the Lord work in so many ways already! It's so true when they say "you have to be bold to see miracles happen". 

I've never seen the Lord work so much in such little time. But I don't think I've been in my comfort zone once since I've been here! I'm starting to realize that this is not just a summer calling, it is a lifelong calling. So who knows when or where I'll find my permanent mission field but this is definitely an awesome start!! 

The more relationships I build, the more I am made aware of the pieces of my heart I will be leaving here at the end of the summer. Thailand and the people here are so beautifully hand crafted by God. I feel so blessed to be here and to be a tiny contributor to such an awesome master plan!

-Heather