Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Stepping Out on Faith

Stepping off of the plane at our destination was one of the greatest feelings I have ever experienced. As much as I want to say that I'm the adventurist type who loves flying...I am not. However, that doesn't matter--what matters is that we are safe and sound and ready to share the good news. While our supervisor drove us around Bulawayo, I couldn't help but look forward to all the mighty works He will do this summer...  and will continue to do once we leave. 

During our first full day, we had a meeting at Bulawayo Baptist Church--just to introduce ourselves to the church staff. I was amazed by all the things the Lord had done through them. I was also encouraged by their genuine desire to seek Him and make Him known. After a few hours of rest (jet lag was no fun), we headed back to BBC for a youth service. It was truly wonderful to unite with believers thousands and thousands of miles away--worshiping the same AWESOME God.

Please continue to pray that His Holy Spirit will move through us, and that He will open up incredible opportunities for the gospel to be shared!  

In Christ,
Jessica
Psalm 113:3