Monday, June 30, 2014

Personal notes from Impact Cebu

Hanging out in Cebu
Its now just past the halfway of my time here in Camotes, Cebu. I'm starting to feel more at home now after a while. Such a great time meeting the people and working with the students. So much fun. Keep praying for us as we continue our stay in the Philippines for another month.
-Caleb

God is doing amazing things in my life here in Cebu, Philippines. He has opened my eyes to so much and I'm excited to be part of his plan. Growing more and more in His word and as a follower of Christ. So great. Keep praying for my team and also the people we are sharing the word too. God is so great all the praise and glory to Him. He is our father and the great I AM. Seeds are being planted and the word is being shared. Halfway is point is now and happy to see what the second half is going to be like. Thanks everyone!
-Luke

It's been a great week. If the gospel is preached, hearts WILL be changed! Praise God, He has allowed us to share over 30 Bible stories and have had 2 house churches begin to take form. Now we are now talking to them about baptism, please pray that they will open their hearts to this outward profession of Faith and not be scared of persecution from their family or friends. God is good, keep praying kingdom sized prayers and that things will happen that only God can do.
 

Oh, and jungle snails and pig tongue aren't as bad as they sound. And!!!! My nephew believes Jesus Christ died on the cross for his sins, and that he wants him to live in him!! So, as you can tell, I'm super excited about that. Have a great week everyone, talk to ya next Monday.

-Jacob