Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Meet the team... Mindanao Nannies



This is our wonderful team. We are standing in front of our first stop... a Philippine waterfall.We were on our way to our summer home. This is one amazing ride we are embarking on. I am beyond blessed by the sweet faces that i get to call my friends. We will be working in a orphanage throughout our time here!

Farthest right is me, Sasha. I am 20 years old, and I attend a small college in the deep south, while living in the Panhandle of Florida. My favorite verse is Romans 8:32

To my right is our sweet team leader, Robin. She has a southern prominent southern accent and has a heart of gold. She is 22 and is about to start at a new university in Alabama. She was born and raised in Alabama as well. Favorite verse... Nahum 1:7

Next up is Addie. She may not be from the South but she sure does have that sort of sweetness. Addie is 19 and attends a college in South Carolina. Her family resides in North Carolina. Her favorite verse is Philippians 4:6-7

Lastly, on the left we have sweet Beth. She attends a very prominent school in Alabama. She is also 19, but will be celebrating a birthday wit us over our time here. Her favorite verse is Philippians 3:7-16.

We all may have come from different walks of life but we have the same goal this summer.