Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Jesus is my Friend

                A-B-C,  1-2-3
      Jesus, Jesus, is my friend! 

The words to this song resounds in my heart and I have began to sing it everyday. We have met so many families, but one of my favorites consist of 8 children from Sudan. The girls love to sing and the meaning of this song is much more than what you see on the surface. The Word says, 

No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.    -John 15:15

These girls have been such a blessing to us. They have taught us that we are not pretty unless we are smiling and that singing to Jesus is always fun. So, today I am thankful that I can call Jesus my friend! 

-Ashley