Thursday, November 30, 2023

God's Heart--My Heart: Shealee

God has revealed so much during such a short time in AOT. Through classes, weekend ministry and time of fellowship I have seen God’s heart, His power and His love. God has shown me His heart and desire for the lost people in the world. Not only showing it, but giving me a heart for the nations and lost in this world as well.

Going forward, I plan to continue sharing the gospel with a deepened love and urgency. This will forever affect my life decisions as I pray to God for direction upon returning home. I know I won’t be content going back to life as before but will be more intentional with sharing God’s love. At the bare minimum, that means I will be sharing the Gospel to people I meet and finding people to help disciple as well as someone who will continue discipling me. I’m also considering full-time ministry. Even though it’s not always the easiest, it’s very rewarding to see God working and to be used by God to love on and help bring broken and lost people to Him.

Then He said to them all, ‘If anyone wants to follow after me, let him deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of me will save it.' 
 -Luke 9:23-24

-Shealee
NT365 participant