Thursday, November 30, 2023

Trust & Obey: David

AOT was the beginning of a new life for me. The past I've squandered in fruitless living. Inspired by the change visible in my older brother Samuel through the Nehemiah Teams program, I signed up for the same. I have not regretted it. 

Jadon, David & Will
In Advanced Operations Training, I was able to experience a closer walk with God. My prayer life improved as my faith grew through conscious reading of the Word. Classes armed me with knowledge for the field. Best of all, the many opportunities to reach out to communities opened my eyes to the need of the people around me and my heart to love them. Serving in the ministry let me see the Spirit at work. The entire AOT experience taught me to trust and obey. Trust in the Lord's guidance for the next step in life, no matter how small and unimportant it seems. Boldly take that next step in obedience. 

I pray for strength to continue this walk, for alertness to never take my eyes off Jesus, and for humility to remember He's still there to take hold of me when I do. AOT has ended; I have graduated; but I have yet a way to go with the Lord of my life.

-David
NT365 participant