Saturday, November 18, 2023

We've gotta pray!

Island week! This week came with a lot of surprises and challenges... all exciting. The Lord has shown me more and more each day new areas in my life to surrender to Him. 

This week we had new teams to do ministry with. I got to serve alongside Tatum, Holly, David, Jadon, and Kwenie. Each day looked very different than what we expected. In this way we were able to lean and trust in the Lord more. 

The Lord really put on my heart to slow down this week when doing house to house evangelism and in-home Bible studies. Often times one person leads while the rest listen, participate and jump in when need be. When we are not leading we also take the time to pray. I often found myself not praying for my teammates and my mind would just wander somewhere else entirely. The Lord quickly convicted me of this. We should constantly, FERVENTLY... be praying for our brothers and sisters in Christ. Not just on our team, but around the world. 



  • Pray that God would make Himself known to unbelievers. 
  • Pray that they would cling to Jesus. 
  • Pray that followers of Christ would boldly proclaim the truth of God’s word with grace and clarity.
-Gracen
NT365 Gap Year Participant