Monday, November 27, 2023

Solitude & Resting: Brooke

During AOT the Lord taught me the importance of solitude and resting in His presence. I often take on tasks and obligations with urgency and impatience. Being here, I have been stripped of most technology and common distractions from home. I’ve been able to make way and time for reading His word and speaking with Him. 

It’s amazing how much my patience has grown and the answers to prayers that I’ve noticed. 
It’s painful and heartbreaking to realize how much of my life was wasted not setting aside time for Him. 

I was living in defeat when victory was so near. I’m so thankful for the structure and discipline that AOT has given me. It’s very easy to set goals and have desires, but actually diving in and experiencing giving up strongholds assures me that I can implement this kind of structure in life outside of AOT. I can’t wait to see the Lord give purpose to my time in the future. -

-Brooke
NT365 participant