Sunday, November 26, 2023

Joy & Sadness: Loren

AOT (Advance Operation Training) is officially over. There is joy and sadness in leaving this stage but more excitement in what’s coming up next. For all of us. During AOT God has really shown me a lot. We learned about grief and to not be mad/angry and to not ask God “Why?” or “Why me?” but to ask “What?” “What are you going to use this for?”. 

It’s so easy to get mad at God for taking a loved one but I had the peace of them going to heaven. I know I’ll see them again and even if me and God disagree on it. I do know that I wouldn’t want to follow a God I fully understand because then He wouldn’t be God. Some people don’t have that peace I have. Losing a loved one with all those extra questions on death I’m sure hurts more without that comfort but I don’t want to find out. 

I really want people and all generations to understand the urgency of sharing the gospel to all nations. Even if you can’t go, you can send. You can use the power of prayer. God sent His son for every tribe, nation, and tongue. We can’t keep his love a secret.

-Loren
NT365 participant