Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Once upon a time in Camiguin..

Our sweet friend wrote a blog for me to share with you all. I hope you enjoy it!

Once upon a time in Camiguin there lived a pretty mom and at the same time a dad to her children because the father of her children worked so many miles away from the Philippines where she lives. Before I forget she is Ate Maricel for long... That's me. 

I have 3 children named Christian 12, John Alfred 9, and a cute little girl Amiah Ace 6.
One day, I think 9th day of June if I'm not mistaken... I was shocked of the shouts of almost all the children in the elementary school just beside our residence shouting "Hi, Hello!" repeatedly. 

I'm wondering "What's that mean? Let me see who is inside in that white service truck." I cannot see it clearly because they were just passing by and by... then that day I just heard a news somebody told me: there's a group of foreign ladies including their translator who chose to visit our place for about two months. And they are staying at the daycare center. Their team is called Nehemiah Team.

On that day, I said to myself.. "Oh man this is my time to shine. haha. It's my time to let my American language out that I hide in my cabinet for a long period of time. That might get rust already."

And that's the reason I go almost everyday in the place where they stay. Because I want you to enjoy your staying here even if i know you're not that comfortable in your situation, the hardships you encounter, there's no bed and there's no air conditioning and mostly poor water supply so we must go to fetch first so that we can have water to use. But I also know you guys have that heart to survive behind your back, there is God. Continue on man!