Monday, June 11, 2012

Meet the 2012 Asia Campus Team


Meet the 2012 Asia Campus Team
We will be building relationships with Asian college students to share the gospel with them.

Andrew

College: Mississippi College

Homestate: Mississippi

"What I want for this summer is for the Gospel
 to be preached and for disciples to be made"

Favorite Verse: Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21




Amanda

College: University of Alabama

Homestate: Alabama

"I would like to see college students come to know the name of Jesus through the seeds planted this summer."

Favorite Verse: Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel.
Ephesians 6:19





Tiffany
College: Middle Tennessee State University

Homestate: Tennessee

"My eager expectation and hope is that I will not be ashamed about anything, but that now as always, with all boldness, Christ will be highly honored, in my body, whether by life or by death."
Philippians 1:20

Favorite Verse: He had determined in his heart to study the law of the Lord, obey it, and teach its statues and ordinances. 
Ezra 7:10



Kynsleigh

College: William Carey University

Homestate: Mississippi

"One thing I want for this summer is for God
to provide me a compass for my life and to show
the direction that He has for me."

Favorite Verse: For God did not give us a spirit of
timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7




Mack

College: University of Tennessee

Homestate: Tennessee

"I expect for the gospel to be preached, seeds to be planted, and love to be shown." 

Favorite Verse: Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord 
your God is with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9