Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Sister in Christ!

 PRAISE GOD! Tonight by God's Grace, Grace (a girl who came to Bible study the last two weeks) accepted and Confessed Jesus Christ is her savior and Lord!! we are only here for a period of time and so the two of us are going to be meeting and studying God's word and hopefully she will be comforted by the time that we leave in knowing that when she search's God He will reveal Himself to her and she doesn't need us that we are only a vessel :) 


Please pray for me as I disciple her that I will only speak the words that God has for her and what she needs to hear not what I want her to hear.
Pray for our team as we began to disciple these new believers.
Pray for protection from spiritual warfare that we have already felt here heavily and for Grace as satan will try and stray her.
I am overjoyed with honor that God is using us here to fill His kingdom, and I can't wait to begin discipling her tomorrow and many more days to come.

Lovingly praying,
Tiffany