Sunday, July 29, 2012

What people are saying...

Saw these on Facebook and wanted to share...
Please continue to pray for safe travels .

It's hard to believe that we will be flying back to the U.S. in a couple of hours! This summer has been amazing getting to see so many lives changed for eternity! It's going to be completely different not waking up beside Kyle, Kaleb, and Jesus every single morning. I guess it's time for me to start thinking about college now!

Headed home!

In about an hour we will be heading to the airport to fly back to the United States. God worked mightily here in Cebu and many people were transformed by the Gospel. I am going to miss the people here and our team, but I know that God will continue to work here. Thank you God for using us. Goodbye Philippines!

Today, we begin the journey home.

God has been faithful this summer! It is a bitter sweet moment. I have got to meet some really amazing people, experience some amazing things, and see God at work. God is good. Praying for opportunities to share the gospel during travel. Blessed be the name!

‎"For there is one body and one Spirit, just as you have been called to one glorious hope for the future. There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism, and one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all." -Ephesians 4:4-6, NLT

The summer mission has ended but the mission for Christ never ends. Good-byes are tough but there are no good-byes for those who are in Christ. Together, we will celebrate in eternity! Leaving the Filipinos I love and care deeply about, today. You have been a great blessing to me and I pray God's blessings over our Filipino friends!

Well I'm on my way home from the wonderful country of the Philippines. I have to say it is so hard leaving a place that you have poured your heart into but there is a season for everything. I give all the praise to God because this was all about Him, for Him, and I couldn't have even made it here without Him. He did amazing things and my journey there was beautiful! Now its time to pray about what steps to take next! love you all!! :)

Sitting in the internet cafe on my last day in the Philippines. God has truly blessed and grown me this summer- I'll never be the same... and for that, I praise God!
America, see you in 24 hours!

Made it to Manila, now just waiting on our 16 hour flight. Over all God keeps teaching me more and more about this past 2 months. From the people I have met to the things I have seen, God has taught me through it all.

Words cannot serious descibe how wonderful and impacting my time has been over the past month and will continue to be during my last 3 weeks in the Philippines!! Our God is an awesome God! Thank you so much for all the prayers and support!