Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Post from Samantha

Dear God,


You are so good. I understand what that means more now than I ever have before. Whenever I am discouraged, You are faithful to encourage me right away. I've seen Your Presence with us so clearly and I thank You for that. You know every anxious thought I have and You are quick to remind me that You created me the way I am for a purpose and that You walk with me always. 

I see Your Spirit in my teammates, in the hearts of the people we are sharing with as they recognize Your Truth, and in the prayers You answer so faithfully. Many times I catch myself feeling discouraged or frustrated, but discouragement is not from You, God. You have had the best in mind for us from the beginning.

"And the Lord said, "I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence."

Exodus 33:19

God, continue the work on these rivers. You have a big plan for these people. Show them Your goodness. If they see that, there will be no choice but to praise You.


I love these people, but how much greater is Your love for them. Thanks for filling my heart when it needed filling. He who promised is faithful. I pray we never doubt that. Grow Your Kingdom. Show Your goodness to the nations.


I love You,
Samantha