Tuesday, September 10, 2024

A day of "Goodbye" & "Hello!"

I said "goodbye" to my sisters, bother, Nana & my parents on August 28, 2024. I said "Hello!" to my new teammates, brothers & sisters and fellow missionaries that same day.

I hopped aboard a plane that took me 13 hours towards my new home in the Philippines. I have trusted Jesus with my life since I was 6 years old, and at 18, my love for Him, His grace & His love has only grown.

He was with me in the light of mornings and with me in the darkness of twilight. So, not-so-naturally, I followed the way He told me to go & now I find myself in the Philippines. The trip to get here was long, but it allowed a great amount of time for thinking, praying, and preparing for this trip & this moment. May God use me & my life for His glory & for His will!

To God be the Glory!

-Lydia
Alabama