Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Getting from "here" to "there"

I flew out of Nashville, TN, my local airport. Saying goodbye to my family was very emotional. Right before I walked through security, there was a new "realness" to the journey. That was not easy doing that along for the first time.

In Charlotte, I met up with Emma which was a real blessing! God got us to the right places from there on without much hassle.

In California, we met up with the rest of the team, which was great! They're so fun. That was the hug which would begin the 13 hour flight. I was seated between 2 Asian men and felt slightly deperate to get back with my team.. the "familiar people."

The rest of the travel was pretty smooth & I think God's hand was over it. We were able to get to the right places & stay together for the most part. I'm here and it's a blessing to me. It was definitely tiring but honestly... I can't complain.

-Camille
Tennessee