Friday, September 13, 2024

A Mind Dependent on the Lord


The travel to the Philippines was amazing!! It was really hard saying bye to my parents, but two of my team mates were already at the airport... so that made it so much easier!! 

The verse above was a Scripture I read 2 days before I few out. I asked the Lord to show me something He wanted me to know before I left & this was where He led me. Throughout every goodbye & tear, a mind dependent on the Lord remains at perfect peace because what is better than knowing you are EXACTLY where God wants you to be? 
What is better than spending time with Him? 
What is better than saying yes to Jesus? 
Absolutely nothing.

I am so humbled & honored that God would allow me to be here. My heart is constantly in awe of His kindness & faithfulness. I look forward to treasuring every day of the next 10 months. Thank you Jesus!!

-Cambree
Texas