Thursday, September 12, 2024

Why NT365 Gap Year?? Jessica speaks...

I initially heard about the Nehemiah Team gap year program from my friend, Grace, who had already signed up for the trip. I knew God was also calling me to pursue missions this next year. When Grace invited me to come with her, I was hesitant at first. I didn't want to intrude on what my friend was being called to. After praying about it, God confirmed that He wanted me to go too.

I began fundraising, trusting that God would provide what seemed to me to be an impossible cost. As August neared & our departure date got closer, I had less than a third of the money I needed for the trip. 

I am so thankful for the people God put in my life who helped me raise my support & who encouraged me in my doubt. Within the span of a week, I went from having less than a third of my funding to being completely funded. God had provided for me abundantly!

-Jessica
Colorado