Thursday, September 12, 2024

Why NT365 Gap Year?? Adrielle speaks...

I had never heard about IMB's Nehemiah Teams NT365 until a month before the application deadline. I wasn't thinking about doing a gap year program like this & honestly didn't even really know programs like this existed! One day my grandparents, who are former IMB missionaires, received an email about this gap year opportunity and told me about it.

I prayed about it & decided to apply. I was a little nervous about my fundraising at first because I joined a little late. But God provided even more than I could have imagined! I went over my goal & even had a church family give me a check for funds that I had donated myself. One thing i learned from this process is that if God is calling you to something... He will provide!!

-Adrielle
Idaho