Friday, September 20, 2024

I am enough

I feel like I have learned 5 billion things already! But the one that sticks out the most is how the Lord has been teaching me to let go of comparison. 

When you go from regular life to being surrounded by Godly students 24/7, it becomes so easy to compare or even compete. The Lord really showed me the power that comes with confession. The SECOND I talked to God about how I was struggling with comparison, it got easier. But confession must come first! 

It is not enough to say, "Cambree, stop thinking like that." I had to run to the Father and confess my sin & struggles and ask for help. This is when the Lord could start transforming my heart. 

I have been reminded over & over again that I am enough, just the way God made me. I don't have to try to be someone else or compare myself to others. I can just be Cambree... and that is enough!

-Cambree